AiFlux Limited (“AiFlux”, “we”, “us” or “our”) is a digital solutions provider to the energy and heavy asset owners. We provide solutions based on Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms utilizing cloud computing and Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) applied to specific industrial domain applications (“SaaS Solutions”). Our mission is to unlock the true potential of our customer’s assets, by improving their utilization in the short and long term across their entire lifecycle.
As part of this mission, we recognize the importance of protecting the privacy of individuals. This Privacy Statement outlines our approach and practices for handling personal data that you may be submitting or making known to us (through which you may be identified or identifiable) by accessing and using this Website (“Personal Data”). Other AiFlux programs and/or applications (including the SaaS Solutions) may have their own statements and/or policies on privacy, which may be different from this Privacy Statement. You should therefore read and familiarize yourself with all such privacy statements and/or policies that are applicable to you and your use of any AiFlux products or services.
We may make changes to this Privacy Statement from time to time. When we do so, we will post an updated version of this Privacy Statement here. Your continued access to and/or use of the Website following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of them.
Why have we developed this privacy statement?
We have developed this Privacy Statement so that we can provide you with a clear, concise and transparent summary of:
- The types of Personal Data we collect from you;
- How we obtain the Personal Data;
- How we use your Personal Data (also referred to as “processing”);
- The reasons that we rely on (also referred to as “lawful bases”) for processing your Personal Data in the manner that we do;
- How we store your Personal Data and the protection measures we have in place in relation to it;
- How long we keep your Personal Data;
- The rights you have in relation to the Personal Data we have about you; and
- How you can get in touch with us to ask any questions about this Privacy Statement, to exercise any of your rights under it, or to make any complaints about how we are processing your Personal Data.
We set out further information about all of the above in the sections which follow.
The types of personal data we collect
The Personal Data that we might collect and process about you may include:
- Your name and contact details (for example, your name and email address) – this may occur when, for example, you sign up to receive our newsletter or contact us about scheduling a demo of our SaaS Solutions;
- Other personal information such as demographic details (age, nationality, etc.) or work-related information (job, title, seniority, etc.);
- Your opinions and views about your industry, your company or competition, our solutions or other similar products; and
- Such other information as we may deem to be reasonably required or desirable in connection with your use of this Website and/or our products or solutions from time to time.
How do we obtain your personal data?
Most of the Personal Data that we process about you will be provided to us by you directly, typically because:
- You have accessed our Website and subscribed for our newsletter;
- You have contacted us through our Website to request additional information or to schedule a demo of one of our SaaS Solutions;
- You have elected to participate in a survey or answered some questions about our products or services; or
- You have elected to share some documentation about yourself containing Personal Data.
We may also collect certain types of Personal Data from you when you visit or use our Website, for example by using cookies and similar technologies. This may include technical information about you which is automatically generated (for example, information about your IP address, your browser identity, and any relevant referring website that directed you to our Website).
We may also receive Personal Data about you from third parties which have legally acquired such information and have the legal right to share it with us (such as through social media sites, communities, other platforms, etc.).
How do we use your personal data?
We use your Personal Data to operate, administer and personalize your experience on this Website, and in accordance with this Privacy Statement and the purposes for which we collected the Personal Data. For example, we may use your Personal Data to:
- Send you updates by way of email and/or deliver our newsletters, if you have subscribed for this;
- Contact you to schedule a demo of our SaaS Solutions, if you have requested this;
- Customize the experience of visiting our Website to make it more valuable and enjoyable;
- Improve our solutions to deliver a better service to you or customers with a similar profile; or
- Such other purposes as we may inform you about from time to time.
We may share your Personal Data with third parties to whom we have outsourced certain activities and with whom we have signed relevant non-disclosure and/or data processing agreements.
In order to fulfil the purposes for processing your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement, from time to time we may transfer your Personal Data to other countries. If we do so, we will rely on certain legal bases to transfer your Personal Data in this manner (as further described below), and which may include your consent and our reliance on model contractual clauses which establish certain privacy protections and security standards.
Some countries where we might transfer your Personal Data may have privacy and data protection laws and regulations that are different from (and may be less stringent than), the laws of your home country.
Our Website uses “cookies”, which are small files that may be placed on your device by a web server. There are different types of cookies, and they may be used for different purposes. For example, a cookie might remember certain preferences or settings chosen by a site visitor, such as choice of language or home country, so that the same preferences are offered to the visitor the next time he or she accesses the site. Cookies may also be used to facilitate targeted advertising and site analytics.
It is in your discretion whether or not you choose to accept or reject cookies on our Website. However, not allowing certain cookies may impact on your ability to access or use certain features of the Website. If you wish to manage your cookie preferences, you can do so via your browser settings or by clicking on the Cookies Settings link in the footer of the Website below.
What lawful bases for processing your personal data do we rely on?
We may rely on different reasons to establish the basis for processing your Personal Data. These may include:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us through the details set out below.
(b) We have a legal obligation.
(c) We have a vital interest, or the processing is necessary to protect your interests.
(d) We need it to perform a public task or protect public interest.
(e) We have a contractual obligation.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How do we store and protect your personal data?
AiFlux takes the safety and security of your Personal Data seriously. We will ensure that your Personal Data is securely stored at all times.
How long do we retain your personal data?
We only keep your Personal Data for the period of time that is reasonably necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for. For example, if you decided to subscribe to our newsletter, then we will retain the Personal Data for so long as necessary to ensure you continue to receive these communications. When any such purpose comes to an end (for example, you inform us that you no longer wish to receive such communications or “unsubscribe”), then we will then safely and securely dispose of your Personal Data by deleting it from our systems.
However, there may be times where we may need to retain your Personal Data to fulfil our obligations in respect of any applicable legal or regulatory requirements. In such cases, we will retain your Personal Data in accordance with such requirements. We may also elect to retain Personal Data in an aggregated or anonymous way that will not connect it to a particular individual.
Third-party websites or links
From time to time, our Website may also contain third-party links. For example, we may provide a link to a third-party website where we may post active employment positions within AiFlux.
Should you choose to access the content available through these links, you may be accessing and providing information (including Personal Data) directly to the relevant third party. By using these links, you will be leaving the AiFlux website and will be subject to such privacy statements or policies that may be set out by the relevant third party. We are not responsible for the content of any such third-party websites, nor are we responsible for how those third parties collect or use your information. You should review the privacy policies of every third party website or service that you visit or use, including those third parties you interact with through our Website or services.
What rights do you have related to your personal data?
Under applicable data protection laws and regulations, you have certain rights in relation to your Personal Data. These rights may include:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your Personal Data.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to correct Personal Data you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete Personal Data you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the Personal Data you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You may contact us using the details below to exercise these rights.
If you have any concerns or questions about our use of your Personal Data pursuant to this Privacy Statement, you may contact us at email@example.com.